A1 - A2 - B1 - B2 Levels
These 4 levels correspond to the level of proficiency a person has in the French Language. These levels are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Completion of A1 and A2 levels indicate a basic command over French, while B1 and B2 levels indicate a slightly more advanced command over the language. After B2, there are C1 and C2 levels. A person usually doesn't need to complete C1 and C2 for puroses of immigration, study/working in Canada or France.
We at Maven Edu, have the best environment and faculty to learn french, and help you in clearing the level of French proficiency you aim for. At Maven Edu, learning french is an interactive process. Our faculty comprises of official DELF examiners and those who have lived, received training in France.
Learning French: Some A1, A2 Level topics at Maven
These levels recognises basic knowledge. It is the most basic level at which a language is used, called the "discovery" stage. At this stage, the learner can interact in a simple way: he/she can speak about him/herself and his/her immediate environment.
- Talk/Write about yourself (age, nationality, studies, hobbies, etc.)
- Talk/Write about your family
- Talk/Write about your daily routine
- Talk/Write your physical appearance
- Parts of the body and talking about your health, sickness to a doctor
- Ask and give directions
- How to buy things
- Clothes and Fashion
- And many other things.... which will help you in clearing CSQ Interview, DELF - A1,A2, TEF, TCF, etc.
Learning French: Some B1 Level topics at Maven
At this level, the user becomes independent. He/she can maintain interaction: he/she can understand and maintain a discussion and give his/her opinion. He/she is capable of dealing with situations likely to arise in daily life.
- Talk/Write about your past and future
- Talk/Write about a journey you have taken
- Describe an incident in your life
- Talk/Write about your dreams and your projects
- And many other things.... which will help you in clearing CSQ Interview, DELF - B1, TEF, TCF, etc.
Learning French: Some B2 Level topics at Maven
A B2 user has a degree of independence that allows him/her to construct arguments to defend his/her opinion, explain his/her viewpoint and negotiate. At this level, the candidate has a degree of fluency and spontaneity in regular interactions and is capable of correcting his/her own mistakes.
- Debate on various topics
- Giving and justifying your opinion
- Technicalities of your work
- Films and songs
- And many other things.... which will help you in clearing CSQ Interview, DELF - B2, TEF, TCF, etc.
Join A1 | A2 | B1 | B2 French at Maven Edu